PG 18

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Steam..

FIrst of all, sorry for the late update. I shouldn't let the previous article be the first for so long. Therefore, I'm going to post up a page of diary of me today. By the way, be strong tomorrow, guys!

I slept for 4 hours on the previous night and 2 hours and 44 minutes on the night before. I'm so exhausted. =.=zzZZZ

When I got into the bus, I straight went "fishing". I opened up my eyes as it was time to switch buses. I was feeling so dizzy that I couldn't walk straight. Luckily I didn't fall down. Ermm, almost. *phew*

In PCY 288, I walked walked walked... and suddenly, knocked a girl. The "steams" in my brain vanished suddenly. I looked up and said, "Sorry sorry.." (sia sui) -.-

Bio lab - I couldn't stand my heavy eye lids so I dropped my head onto the table. I got my eyes rest for about ONE MINUTE ONLY then I heard the teacher said, "Okay...We will wait for the monitor to wake up before we continue our lesson." 35 pairs of eyes locked on me. =.= *yawn*

Chemistry lab - My eyes kept on closing and situpid teacher 针对 me..."Monitor, explain this experiment..." Xin Yi asked me something, and there she goes,"Monitor, please pay attention." I defended, "We were discussing!" She said, "No..Don't discuss first. You listen to me first," =o= *clutch fingers* Then she took me as example of catalyst that I will be broke down into four parts after altering "my friend's" reaction. She laughed at me and I ignored her. Hng.

I missed bus today.
Reason? It's obvious.
The steam. =.=

Stay-back activities :
Eat-item-drink-item-drink-rumah-slept at counter-wandered and enjoyed the air-con in the staff room-item-talked to A Wah-chit-chat-snored in bus.

I was woke by the honk or the girl beside poked me. I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure that Ang Tiong has waited so long for me to get down from the bus. (Weird, how did he know that I stayed back o.0?) At least he's good, he waited for me.

Uncle said he will drop me somewhere else if this happens again. =.=|||

Reached home, mummy told me to have my dinner, which was prepared readily on the kitchen top. I looked around and took a plate of fruits...then slept on the sofa. -.-"

Great. Skipped tuition today. [Lerk Chieh must have missed me xP]

p/s: I drooled when I slept on my table during Civic lesson yesterday. Nobody noticed that. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman