PG 18

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Condolence..



Many articles were posted. Blessings and prayers were seen in Facebook.
Newspaper articles. Blog articles. Messages. Photos.


You will not believe until you saw their photos appear in the newspapers or newsletters.

You will not believe until you finally don't have the strength to find him alive anymore.


I've never come across these guys. I've heard some of them only.

Surprisingly, I find myself so weak when I started to believe the news.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw the photos. I was paralysed.


Maybe it's like what Chee Yi said :

We flip through newspapers daily, and paused at big accidents. We look at the photos and shrug, well, none of our business, because it’s so far away from us, but when it happens close to us, we feel the impact, the sorrow of those related.

Yes, I feel the impact. I feel it especially when I called Crystal.

Listening to her sobbing and trying hard to calm down but breaks down again not even after a second, I felt so useless. I can't do anything for her. No one can. The only thing I can do is to pray for her and silently accompany her.


Frankly, I still don't get why the hell on earth for me to be so sad about it.
Well honestly, Crystal and I were from different classes for so many years. Periods of separation has eventually desalinated our friendship.

I don't get why, I wanted so much to do something to comfort her, even the least.
I'm not the one she needed, but still, I feel like being by her side in case she needs me, although I know she never will.

I guess I still possess that compassion somewhere deep in my heart.
I truthfully sorrow over those guys' passing.

Most sympathy for the deceased's families, of course.
As the Chinese saying, The White Hair see off the Black Hair(Sorry for the lousy translation), Jason's and Mr Chin's parents will be most grieved.

Now, there's still hope for Yan Kai.
Let's get our hands together and pray, and hope for the best that he returns, alive.

Everyday, there's a corner on this earth where people are crying and grieving, but we never know that. Until today, it reaches our life circle and we feel it. Deep and real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman