PG 18

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

$$$MONEY$$$


"It’s about the money, money, money…All I care is money, money, money…”-----Prais Teg ==

Living in KL is more or less like living in Penang Island, urbanised. RM430 is restrictive. I counted roughly on my monthly expenses.

Breakfast - in room,bought breads, tuna, milo et cetera for a month’s supply…(RM40)

Lunch and dinner - RM5 each = RM10 per day. One month…(RM300) Only for MY STOMACH. @_@

Clothes - I’m lazy to hand wash my clothes so I’m fully utilizing the facility provided, washing machine, twice a week, RM3(once) x 2 = RM6. Four weeks a month…(RM24)

Hostel FeeIt’s free for Foundation year, but you have to pay RM40 per month in degree. However, your allowance will increase, of course, when you’re in Degree, so RM40 is not going to be a burden.

Entertainment :
Broadband
The bill will be sent to my hometown so…I’m not the one paying :P

Hang OutsI allow myself to go shopping malls twice a month. RM30 per outing x 2…(RM60) It’s not too much, right?



Conclusion :

RM40 + RM300 + RM24 + RM60 = RM424

I still have RM6 left for saving! xD

Wise, eh?

2 comments:

  1. I spent almost a thousand for the first month in IPBA @@ I feel sinful and guilty

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the first two weeks u mean, OMG @.@ u included the transport fee?

    ReplyDelete

Lonely Snowman