PG 18

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Being a TESL Student


we’re TESL students, all we study is 90% English. What are the subjects? 4 majors and 6 minors, even now, I still don’t know which is my 4 majors. =S

- SSIL (Study Skills)

- TS (Thinking Skills) <3

- SS (Social Studies)

- ES (English Studies) <3

- LDV (Language Development)

- LDS (Language Description)

-EI (Emotional Intelligence) <3 I volunteered to be the subj rep. for this because it’s only for one sem. X)

- B.Maths. The lecturer taught in BM on the first lesson, most of the Non-Muslims were like @o@?? and I struggled hard to translate ‘mutiply’ to ‘darab’ , ‘divide’ to ‘bahagi’ , ‘nombor prima’ to ‘prime number’ and wth is ‘nombor perdana’?? (he taught before, I’ve forgotten ==) OMG, IN BM???? but still, I <3 this subject. =)

- ICT (I don’t like IT, though haven’t came across this subject because the lecturer was absent)

- LS (Learning Support, but not sure what it is. Something like a path for us to seek advice or help in studies and when facing adversities, kinda like a counseling ‘corner’. How considerate. )

- RS (Recreational Sports) It’s only for Foundation students, it’s a program where government sponsor us to go (heard its Pulau Pangkor for our batch)rock climbing, kayak-ing and other adventurous activities! <3 x 29!!

Interesting subjects, but at the same time, challenging. Coursework, assignments, assessments et cetera. GAMBATEH, HUNG JAY FANG!! I will/should/have to/must love the profession. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman