PG 18

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Say Hello To Goodbye



Shontelle - Say Hello To Goodbye




Leaving Penang is something I've yearned for, honestly.

Being away from warm bed, being independent,
meeting new people, meeting new defiance,
experiencing new environment, experiencing new life.

But still, I'm unprepared when I'm given the opportunity.
I'm damn lucky to get KL when the course is offered only in Terengganu, KL, Seremban, Sabah and Sarawak. @_@

So, leaving Penang is something exciting to me, since I'm not getting weird major or being posted to other less urbanized state. It's Kuala Lumpur, capital of the country! I guess I'm really lucky.

Of course, every offer comes with strings attached.
I'll have to be apart from my parents, my friends, my soft toys. ='(
and the worse part....

Mum asked what's my biggest challenge going to KL.
Being away from friends? No.
Being in an unfamiliar town? No.
Having to live with different races? No.
No hot shower? YES, OF COURSE, DEFINITELY, ABO THEN?!

OMG WTH?!
I WON'T BATHE EVERY MORNING BEFORE 9AM
but I know it's impossible because my lesson will start before 9AM =(

It's another new chapter in my life, the 4th - Adventure.

When imminent departure, we always Say Hello To
Goodbye. ='3

Goodbye, my beloved friends.
[Ya'll surely rocked my teen world! (still rocking :D) ]

Goodbye, Jay仔,BB and you, NomNom.
[I can't bring you go as you'll be the first to be stolen, you're so cute! ><]

Goodbye, dad. Goodbye, mom.
[Take good care of yourselves when bro and me are not around k? We'll come back as often as we can =') ]

Goodbye, home sweet home.

Hello, Goodbye.

2 comments:

Lonely Snowman