PG 18

Monday, June 6, 2011

Gossip Girl Fever


Gossip Girl



I know, it's years back, but I'm not one who will go with the current. As long as it is classic and worth reviewing, why not repeat viewing? However, mind you that Gossip Girl Season 4, the latest(last?) season, has just released last year, 2010.


I'm currently watching GG S3, back to Gossip Girl fever. :P


I intermittently watched the previous seasons on TV, so I didn't really know the whole story. Last month, I had a whim to review all the seasons and with the presence of PiPi Player, I was once a female otaku for a week. =x



All I did for the whole week...

*yawn*---brunch(breakfast + lunch)---PiPi---dipper(dinner + supper)---*snores*


With such schedule, I finished watching season 1 and 2 in one and a half week time. @v@

Efficiency in watching drama? Excellent.





Oh! Uhh.
Actually, this post is not meant for Gossip Girl, it's about this video(below).




I couldn't get the code because the owner requested to disable embedding =(




This is from GG S4 Ep2.

(Argh, now I know Chuck will be poor in the next season for losing all his identity proofs and what, he's holding a stick?! @o@)





I like the last part,

Chuck - Your world will be easier if I didn't come back.


Blair - That's true...but it wouldn't be my world without you in it.


How sweet.






Again, it's not about Gossip Girl, it's the song I wanted to share.

Sia - I'm In Here

Her songs are more to emo type, I like this the most. =)





Finally, of course,

I will end this article with Gossip Girl ending style.






-You know you love me, xoxo, Gossip Girl-




p/s: Leighton Meester(Blair) is so....hot. @x@

Either in acting or singing, playing sexy is just her thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman