PG 18

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Turning Point in Life

As quoted from my Facebook status,


"Life is always full of unkowns and decisions. You may not get what you want, but the things offered to you may be good even if they have never crossed your mind. At the fork of the roads, I always strongly believe in 'Choose what you love, and love your choice'. If you can't do the former, then do well in the latter. Getting what is best for me and that I've never thought of, I'm feeply touched and contented."



This is the day when Xuan popped up on my wall and told me the results for KPLSPM is out.

I have got rejected from Matriculation, I don't want to review the disappointed feeling anymore. Heart's beating fast.



Mum was beside me, surprisingly calmer than I was. Should be, I was surprisingly more anxious than my mum! This is the programme that she kinda forced me to apply and go interview for it. The result, as well, was surprising! I got it!(since I sabotaged myself by telling the interviewers that I don't really like children when I'm offered to teach primary English) And the best part, I'm posted to Wilayah Persekutuan, I'm meeting my brother! =D



Guess I'm really lucky for I don't have to struggle in Form 6, facing The Disaster ----- STPM. Teaching is a secure and wellrespected profession, anyway. =)




Had fun with dad and mum in TGI Friday's!


That was the first time for all of us stepping into Friday's. I'll never forget that they rejected me when I went to interview for a temporary job just because I's not 18, yet.






I love Daddy.













I love Mummy.




and I love being myself. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman