PG 18

Friday, December 10, 2010

Jay Chou The Era Concert 2011


Jay Chou 2011 World Tour Live in Malaysia

Event date : 4 & 5 March 2011
Event Time : 8.30pm
Event venue : Putra Indoor Stadium Bukit Jalil


I know I'm late. Frankly, I knew I won't be able to get the green light from mum but somehow I just felt like fighting for it, guess I'm still in my rebellion phase. After all the arguements and Perang Dingin(s), I've accepted the fact that I can't go to the concert. *sniff* ='/


Take a look at reality.


The ticket price is really out of my budget since I was aiming for the rock zone at first. I can accept the seats upstairs now, but still, I kept on getting red lights from mum whenever I brought up the matter. Bah! I'm getting over it now. There's other factors like, where am I gonna live when I'm all alone in KL? Transports? Safety? Sigh. I admit it's kinda rash.



To those who're going to the concert, enjoy yourselves! =D
Do share your experience and photos with me okay?
(TvT)


JayC

-----JayF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman