PG 18

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Suffers for Beauty

I've never believed in Tooth Fairy, and I've never been to the clinic, neither for checkup nor extraction. However, for the sake of beauty, I put on braces and now, extraction.


I was told my teeth is perfect that I can take off my braces after exactly one year, but if I'm unsatisfied with my convex lips, I will have four teeth extracted and continue putting on braces for one and a half year to 'adjust' my lips.


I was torn between two thoughts, to go with perfection or be contented so I don't have to suffer from the pain anymore.


After a hard struggle, I made up my mind to go with perfection. There's no extra charges and I've paid so much for it anyway. If it's not perfect, it's like the charges dont worth it.


So today's the first half of extraction war. Two teeth on the right side of my mouth will be extracted today, the other two on the left will be extracted next week. =S


Imagine feeling the stitches on your gum when the narcotic is gone and all you eat for the whole day are 5 cups of paddle pop ice cream and 2 cups of low fat yogurt. *whines*



Proudly present my well-grown teeth. == *mourns*





The roots are so long that they leave deep holes after extraction, that's why I have stitches. TTwTT
*pain till ROFL without the L*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman