PG 18

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random

We're going to have a geli geli punya experiment tomorrow ----- Urine Test.

No food and drinks after 10pm.
Great.
My dinner was two breads at 6pm.
I'm hungry, thirsty and exhausted~

Fasting after 10pm is to clean our stomach and intestines,
so that you will not produce "polluted" urine. =x=

Eww! After a week, I still can't accept it.
Oh my god!
What stupid experiment is this??
It's not like we can know if we're healthy or not.

Brrrr.


Tomorrow's audition.
Buck up, panda!

Remember the steps and have confidence in yourself,
you can do it!
You did it pretty well, that's a motivation.

We did it quite well, didn't we? =)
I really hope that we can get in.


No homework today.
Yes, good thing.

I can concentrate on my graduation magazine work now,
but...blog comes first before work. ><>

It's a place where you rant.

It's a place where you share your happiness.

Blogging = hobby = good
(If you are not aiming for fame and money)


Boo. You are good!

:Random:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman