PG 18

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Doomed


16 days.



Great. Now my internet is slower than a snail and Facebook notification has gone nuts and not everyone get their photos for moral proj yet and exam's in 16 days AND I HAVEN'T TOUCH ANY SUBJECT. *long piak x 100000 times*

----------Facebook




Guess my plan is a little too late.
This reminds me of Jojo's Too Little Too Late.

nice song. =D


Sometimes I wish I have Doraemon's bread.
Those who watched Doraemon will know.

Our dearest Doraemon has everything useful in life.
One of them is the bread. (I forgot the name)


How it helps :

1, Take a slice of bread.
2, Stick it to a page of any subject.
3, Eat it.
4, You remember every details in the whole page.

How good is it?!



Eeeeee, I want one!
Not one slice, but a loaf!!




Influenced by si panda, I wish
I can summon Pikachu and thunderbolt all the exam sheets!

Then the teachers will have to redo the papers and this shall give me some time.

How cool~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman