PG 18

Friday, March 26, 2010


The previous story ends,
soon another starts a new chapter.
I'm still on stage,
holding a list full of lines.

I'm gonna throw it away,

I'll be the actress,
but I will play the role of ME.
I'll be the director,
but I will let the endings random themselves.


It's a daring try to carry on.

Still, I choose to go on and
refuse to turn back,

for things will never be the same again when we meet.


Song of Adventure is being played,
heavy drumbeats roar in my ears.

As heartbeat's getting more intense,

I suffocate sometimes.


However, antagonists are not going to get me off my stage.
I will be the last dancer to own that ending pose.
The pose of Victory.

With my family be by my side, I can go on and on and on...


...with faith.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman