PG 18

Friday, March 26, 2010

Bla-bla-bla

Before I start off my blog..

Sayonara Chemistry. Sayonara History.

Okay, so exam's over,
I'm free to start over.

Many things appeared which I've never came across,

now I have to get my fingers crossed.


0.0 I'm making it rhyme!! Wow.
That's a BIG success for someone who has POOR English!

Maybe because it's my last year,
or my treason rebelling..
I become rude to teachers,
I become very lazy.

I sleep in class.
I leave piles of due-date homework aside.
I ignored when teacher nagged me.
I skip classes that I dislike the teacher very much.

Wow~ The used-to-be-shy-and-obedient little girl has grown up and revolt against the school! (Why I feel so cool about it? 0.0)

Sigh. The primary me is so so so useless. Tsk.
Anyhow, that's one of the reasons I found.... =)
I miss you sometimes.


Monthly test to me is like a video game.
Oh my, I'm not taking it seriously~

I tried to take it seriously but the Devil-JF kept on debating
with the Angel-JF and...D-JF won. ==

I'm feeling nothing when I failed the subject.
I'm feeling nothing when I scored high marks.
It's not a numb feeling but...
I don't know why, the results just can't affect my mood.

I think it should be a good thing, don't you think so?

Anyway, test is just a test.
Especially it's a MONTHLY TEST that counted for nothing.
[here she goes again~] x)

I have plenty of plans flowing in my mind now that I'm gonna try my best to complete them!

Results are being released one by one.
Until then...
wish me good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman