PG 18

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Alice In Wonderland


Well, this movie is as cool as Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief.
It is not as bad as I thought.

Below, I would like to share the lines I like.

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
[Alice checks Hatter's temperature]

Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
=)
Stayne - Knave of Hearts: Alice has escaped.
[Red Queen slaps him]

Stayne - Knave of Hearts: On the Bandersnatch.
[Red Queen slaps him again]

Stayne - Knave of Hearts: With the Vorpal Sword.
[Red Queen slaps him again]

Blue Caterpillar: Who are you?

Alice Kingsley: Absolem?

Blue Caterpillar: You're not Absolem. I'm Absolem. Stupid girl.

xD


The Red Queen: You're right, Stayn. It is far better to be feared than loved.

Stayne - Knave of Hearts: [Stayne sees Alice] And who is this lovely creature?

The Red Queen: Um,my new favourite

Stayne - Knave of Hearts: [To Alice] What is your name?

The Red Queen: Um

Stayne - Knave of Hearts: [To Alice] I believe your name has slipped the queens mind.

The Red Queen: Her name is Um, IDIOT!
hahaha...


More humor in the movie.
My friend watched it for five times and she's going to watch it again!

If you haven't watched the movie, go for it!

Thumbs up for Alice In The Wonderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman