PG 18

Friday, June 6, 2014

Umm... Quite A Recap

It's been awhile since I last logged in here. I always view my own blog, not because I'm vain but because I like the playlist which I plan to change during this break. New sem, whole new plan.

I realized I only feel the strong urge to blog only when I have a packed schedule. Busy life means endless events which leads to unceasing obstacles, then emo-ness. Conclusion : I blog when I'm in rather downside of hill.

This is going to be random partly because I kind of force myself to write something in English so that I won't be too detached from English which is going to hinder me from speaking fluently when I meet non-Chinese speaking friends in my campus. I've been wanting to post a recap on how hectic my Sem 3 was, thinking it encompasses a sense of accomplishment having survived all those challenges. My effort for the finals was done last minute but I truly gave my all,  just hoping the results won't be too disappointing.

Last I recall making a halt at the YSS mission. It hasn't happened so can't really go much further into it. Now that it had happened, two months ago, memories are not faded yet but they are all clumped up together. I can still recollect clearly every bits of it but not really in the mood of writing a thousands-word long article just yet. I think I'll just keep a few pictures of my memo and that will simply sum up my stressful Sem 3.



 It is kind of stressful having to cater to different aspects of your life at the same time --- academic, curriculum, spiritual. Working out ways to all these paths may bly e a pain because you can't split your body into three and figure it out whether it works. You can only section your brain muscles into different parts to imagine outcomes of likeliness. Mood gone, move on. Done here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman