PG 18

Monday, June 16, 2014

Barely Holding On


There's a time when I truly felt as if someone somewhere was watching over me, protecting me. Six angels were sent to fix me when one person broke me down. Of course, there were other moments when my guardian angel seemed to be appearing all of a sudden, out of nowhere and caught me in the nick of time, like spiderman or other heros who appear at the very last minute and snatch you off the ground before you hit, except in my life it happens figuratively.

It was one of the happiest moment in my life when suddenly the darkness shrouded the sky and raging of thunderstorm befell. I was barely hanging there. Strong enough to keep myself still in the midst of chaos. Vibration from my pocket indicated the arrival of a text message.

"I know to you I may be just a passerby, but I want to tell you that if you encounter any problem or trouble, I am here to find solutions or be your listener."

I hardly tell this person anything. I don't really bother why of all the time, that moment was picked to text me because we talked about like 1% of my issue. As ridiculous and miraculous as it is, coincidence happens. Sometimes, this inexplicable care from an outsider, it is what keep you holding on to that end of the rope. Though it's not what happened but yeah, it happens.

Keeping my head clear, I replied :

"You're more like a big brother than a stranger to me. But there are things that I wish to keep to myself and embrace the challenge. After all, everyone has their own obstacles in life. Don't you think I should learn to walk my life independently? If I keep telling you all my troubles and expect comfort from you, I'm just weak as I'll always be. Thanks, bro. I sincerely appreciate your concern."

Leave aside the message between lines and motives of the actions, I'm still thankful for what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman