PG 18

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Deteriorating

Am I the only one who's not anxious about trial 0.0?


Trial is exactly 7 days from now and I don't even finish a subject yet. Worse still, I'm still slacking in Facebook and updating my blog almost everyday! I sign in MSN and chit chat with friends about hanging out after trial. I tidied up my reading table and put the books into piles so that I can follow the plan to finish one pile a week. (Yeah, I know I have only one week left.)

After 3 hours of tidying only a reading table, I told myself, "Ah, finally you tidied up your messy reading table. You deserve a good rest as your reward. Now, go play your games."..Anyway, don't forget, I'm preparing for SPM! Okay, this is not the first time I'm saying this, don't give me that look. *guilty* ><

Two weeks back, I went to the education fair in the hall, seeking for motivation that hopefully when I see people gathering around the table, asking for details to study overseas, I will get anxious about my future too. However, umm...I don't have the plan to study overseas, so I guess it didn't work. ==


In fact, i got stuffed a lot of flyers, booklets and name cards and even forced to sign up to get information about the courses.



Oh, and I get this very cute Exam Warrior, who doesn't help a tiny bit in my studies. Instead, I play with him when I'm bored. ><


Hey, don't take off my helmet! I'm trying to have a nap here! If it wasn't you to lost my sword(paper-pencil), I swear I will slice you into pieces!! (Um, you're going to slice me with.. a pencil? lol)



Guess I'm really sticking on to Happy Go Lucky principle. Great, maybe this trial will be a boredom to me. Like what I get from the past experience, I see everyone writing pages and pages of answers, sweating as they lifted their heads to watch the time, raised their hands up for more papers, while I'm staring at the first page of the question paper, thinking of what could be best to fill in so that teacher will think ' at least this girl understands some basic theory although she got it all wrong', leaving the hall for toilets when actually I just wanted to walk around and take in some fresh air after 30 minutes of suffocating in the intense atmosphere in the hall.

And umm, this is what I did during mid-year's History examination. 0.0



Paragraphs after paragraphs of lyrics. Oh, I did some Physics revision too. Spot that? Pulley!(stupid topic)









I hope this trial will be better. Ho ho~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman