PG 18

Monday, July 12, 2010

World Cup drama


Great. I don't get the hell why.

Computer spoiled 1 hour before World Cup finals start.
Luckily daddy's lab top was working.

Stayed up until 5am plus, like major.
(but I guess I'm luckier to have 45 minutes sleep)

In school, I saw more of my species ---pandas. 0v0

Planned/expected to sleep in class,
but it turned out that I'm so high I didn't even feel sleepy the whole day.

# Feeling high for no reason, I've been like this for a week.
After all, like what Mrs Tan said,
"Makin hampir SPM makin gila" #

Not until..item practice.
Not until..basketball training.
Not until..tuition!
(so shocked she didn't scold me steam for the first time)

Until...
took out homework from school bag,
kept the homework back after one sec,
fall on bed...*snores*.

Mom still don't believe her beloved daughter will watch football matches.
Has she forgotten her daughter's childhood??

That explains why she's so boyish.

This is so not my fault. =P



p/s: Netherlands is Holland lai!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman