PG 18

Sunday, July 18, 2010

NS


PLKN/NS
---Fear to most of the SPM candidates, that includes me.

Sent an sms, no reply.
I don't dare to risk a second try because there are cases which one sent three sms-es as there is no reply. In the end, one got all three replies with two "Maaf" and one "Tahniah".

Finally got to check online.
Initially, I was puzzled because I don't see the word "MAAF".
Later then...*jumps!!*

HOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!


It's like getting a ticket to Jay's concert.




For those who, unfortunately, kena..

there are a few ways to get away from it.(not 100% workable)

1, Apply to study in a college which starts lesson early.
(My Physics teacher's trick which worked out successfully)

2, Jump from 3rd floor and get injured. Don't die, of course.

xD

--SS501 (Love ya)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman