PG 18

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

After a long twist...


The feelings come and go. I want to jot it down. I don't want to forget the feeling. I want to secure it somewhere in the corner of my heart and I know doing it mentally is not powerful enough. The urge grows stronger and I eventually swallow it down my throat. The pain when it slits through the passage intensify, sarcastically mocking the contrast of the past and the present.

"The past is not something to be kept in the mind, its something to be washed out but not to be repeated."

It struck me. No matter how hard you try to wipe it off, the stain just don't go away. Maybe it was me grabbing onto the memory. It's a shame to let it fade away, assuming the uniqueness of each and every memory in our life. Am I not the only one? I wish I know the answer. But too often human are more afraid to be acknowledged than not knowing. I know the answer. At least I think I do. It's like what's been mentioned, confirmation is important for one to test if one is not alone going through all these. Like wise, it is a probe to make sure the other one is open enough to discuss the topic.

Different saying works on different people. For certain people, you might not want to take every single word he or she said seriously because the next day you know those are plainly words without meaning. On the other hand, some people truly mean what they say because they simply know the power of words and how it would impact a person's life. Which category do you fall under? I find it difficult to apply which saying on who. Confession of being unobservant made. Admission of acting dumb proven sincere. Acting dumb to cover up tracks of being all panicky and embarrassed...doesn't work all times.

I know things are not going to work out the way I wanted. Still, stubbornness overtakes rationality. Somehow, I just need to fall on my knees to finally give up on something.

"You are always afraid to take a step forward because you think you know what awaits at the end of the road but are you sure the path you're taking is parallel to the direction you think you are going? After all, life is about being courageous enough to take risks."

Yeah, I wish I have the courage to put any decision in mind into practice. Any help, please? Nuttiness wanted!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes a new journey will unveil before you and new opportunity to look life at a different angle will only happen when you finally on your kneel and in total surrender. I like it when you said that life is about being courageous enough to take risks. Rather than to put make up your mind to put into practise, why don't try to persuade you heart to believe in even things that might seems impossible in the eyes of others? Live without risk and failure wouldn't be called as living at all. Word can be a powerful weapon or a strong tools to bless a person .My choice of use will be of those who lift up those who are broken heart and those who are in tears. Just to see a smile on friends and family faces, it is enough to make my day =) Live strong, fly high and with a breath, blow away those ashes and what remains in your palm, treasure 'em ^^v

    ReplyDelete

Lonely Snowman