PG 18

Saturday, October 16, 2010

WT Farewell 16/10/10

What to say now?

I've spitted out everything from my heart today.(well, not all of them due to anxiety for unknown reason >.<) It's really hard to put your feelings into words when it comes to farewell. You just feel like having a good look at each other, and waving each other goodbye, not knowing what to say. Girls...thanks. This is not only for my adorable juniors, but also my beloved schoolmates.

We've gone through thin and thick in these short and memorable five years. Thanks for the company. Thanks for the laughter. Thanks for the comfort. Thanks for the friendship. Thanks for the memories. Thanks for EVERY LITTLE THING. I will cherish them. =)

Here are some souvenirs from BTP(Board of Traffic Prefects) :

Hey, copyrighted! Lol. It's nice, between. =)





Farewell, mates! Do miss me. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman