PG 18

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New starting off


First day of school.

I didn't know where to start.
It looks like I've been through some situations today and I'm kinda suffocating.

WT. I gave my heart and soul in planning.
I genuinely wanted to create a better atmosphere for everyone.

You spoiled it.
Fine.

I've learnt the hard way, confronting someone is definitely not a good move in such situation.

Luckily, You appeared.

Sometimes, I doubt the reason why they hate you.
They thought you're a bad guy.
They taught others not to believe in every word you say.
Do you actually know that??

Anyway, I'm glad that you're always beside me when I need you.
Thanks, A Gan.

-----

Stupid latihan rumah sukan is on its 10th go.

To avoid being late to tuition again,
I took rapid instead of taking school bus that reaches home late enough.

It rained whole day long, the traffic flow wasn't helping.
Jam jam jam...

Late for 30 mins as usual on staying-back Mondays.
You nagged.
You said, I should give up on school activities and start focusing on my studies.

Hello! Do I have a choice?!

For the sake of YOUR tuition class,
I should skip my training which is going to end soon,
I should abandon my responsibility?

I know it's for my own good, but please be fair.
You don't know what a student has got to do aside study.

Don't care about me, I just want to rant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman