PG 18

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dumb Dumb talking techno..


*Canon Digital Ixus 120 IS*

Camera. My first step of obsession into technology.
(if you exclude the internet)
Ever since my daddy bought me a hand phone, I'm pretty satisfied with the usable camera.

Until..
when the response is slow;
when the megapixel is not high enough;
when the joystick starts to malfunction;
when the system in it is getting outdated;
when the cover has got scratches everywhere..

I WANT A CAMERA!!

..but I have to think twice.

Girls are great money spender. *peace*
We spend on clothes, necessary things, accessories and etc etc...
Therefore, I have to make a wise plan before arranging my wish list.

Hmmph. Can't really work my brain now because I realise that..
I DIDN'T TOUCH MY HOMEWORK YET!!

LRC, "as usual"

So far, these are the things. =D :

1, Braces
2, Memory stick duo adapter
3, Flip-flops
4, Long my-style necklace
5, pink T707 (so far)
6, Camera

Oh, another wish list of mine or should say everyone's :

1, Straight As in SPM
2, Good grades in my green card
3, Lost/wasted time
4, Money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
5, Love

p/s: I hate it when my updates/promises need to be delayed,but
no memory stick duo adapter = no photos = no fulfing promises
{-.-}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman