PG 18

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Final Exam

This should be a super long post as I have prepared a list of items to be put into this article. Before starting, BOO SAMA FINAL EXAM!!

BEFORE EXAM

-Library-


A few weeks before,
I wanted a study group.
But the number of
"participants" grew,
and so ended up
A LITTLE BIT of study
&

A LOT of chatting + playing.
(=o=)

It applies to
me only, of course.
Because I'm easily distracted. Boo~


Then,
Ke Li invited me to a library near Sunshine.

0.o!!!
I have lived here for
FOURTEEN years,

and I never noticed there's such a nice place to study here!!

PLUS, it's near
Mcd !!!
I'm lovin' it (^o^)

-First day there, one week before exam-

We studied
Physics.
Unlike the study groups before,
we are really studying!

I'm not saying not good,
just it doesn't suit me.


Hey..what's that spoon doing here?

A method that Xi Le taught. Nice.

That place
is real peaceful~

Err..not really peaceful but at least,
there's good atmosphere to study.



-Second day there, two days before exam-

Super Boring Sejarah.

Therefore, they bought chocs while
I bought Mcd for Ke Li and I.

Excellent study table for effective study.

Ke Li tried out her pen ink on Mcd bill =.=

After Mcd. M&M.

I gOt bored and started to take picture of my beloved bookmark.

Ke Li saw it and joined me. Lol.

She rearranged it and added her pin.
Forgot to tell her it is a boy =.=''

We played too much and time's running out.
So we each studied different chapters and taught others.


Ke Li, the tutor of Sejarah chapter 9.

Ke Li, you should try out Double Cheese Burger.
Beef is tasty and delicious!
Trust me, I had fear too for the first time.


-School Concert-

Went to school that morning to duty and receive a "present".
Those who get 8As for PMR will be getting this :

A gold medal with your name on it.
Quite an honour.

Then, while waiting for Juan.
I took photo with Chun Han--a very
sweat + funny Form 5.

Stim-ing =.= ; Chun Han

There were arts and crafts exhibiting in the foyer.
Took some of them which are really attractive.

This is really really cool!!
Love this the most~

Astonishing sunset, although it's bloody red.

I like the angel above!

Penguins in the house. Cute!!

Everyone gathers during winter~ ^o^


Then I went to Juan's house. Her new house is REAL BIG.
Her dog is soooo fierce. T.T
I's scared lah.


In her room..

I love her rack!!

She's
not feeling well that day.

[I was forced to remove this photo by Tan Juan >.<]

She didn't even have the strength to stand straight.
Kesian ~
>x< Weren't me hardworking? x)
-Chemistry chapter 6-

But then...I spotted something.
Hmm, and I couldn't study anymore.

Yes, I am easily distracted. =.=

Sweet 16!!

Oh, she has a collection of 6~

After that, my concentration totally lost.
I started to play with Kimmy's
fiance -- Ashley!!
xD

*kiss*

Pig o' Bat with two stiff legs? *Ashley : wicked laugh*

Then I tucked Ashley to bed.

Oh, Ashley~ That's not your bed!

Take a good nap, Ashley.
[Juan, see how good I treat your Ashley x)]
[oh, plus, wonder when I took these?..when you were bathing. Lol.]

Ashley's asleep. I was bored.
Therefore, I went to meet Mr. Seal!!

He came from San Francisco :)

Mr. Seal greeted me.

kiss o kiss

Then we went back to school.
More photos on the crafts.

I took this just because of...

...the classical piano!!
Wee~

This looks sooo real, right?

Sushi!!!
Yay, Xuan and I love the same sushi!

We had our dinner there.

Juan is so greedy. She wanted them all~
*tsk*

We curi-curi went upstairs and watched the concert.
I'm so lazy to upload the videos.
Maybe next time, maybe not.
x)

Uh oh. Left three pictures more to post up.
But the maximum amount of photos that can be uploaded in one article has reached. =.=

Never mind. Nothing interesting anyway.

Current time : 3.45am

Uh Oh... ...
GOODNIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonely Snowman